Elton John and Franz Ferdinand are among the first acts to sign up for this year’s Bestival event, which takes place between 5th-8th September on the Isle Of Wight.
Organiser Rob Da Bank has been promising a ‘UK icon who never plays festivals’ before unveiling Elton John, while rap superstar Snoop Dogg is another big name to join the bill for 2013.
Elsewhere, Johnny Marr is set to make one of his first festival outings as a solo performer, and The Walkmen will return to British shores after releasing their ‘Heaven‘ album last year.
Line up so far:
The Flaming Lips
Bombay Bicycle Club
Belle & Sebastian
Chic ft Nile Rodgers
Hot Natured (live)
The Polyphonic Spree
The Wonder Stuff
The Cuban Brothers
Matthew E White
While She Sleeps
- Foals post new album 'What Went Down' in full on Spotify
- Royal Blood to provide chief support for Foo Fighters' rescheduled UK outdoor gigs
- Review: Paul Smith & The Intimations - 'Contradictions'
- Frankie & The Heartstrings confirm stint supporting The Charlatans in December
- The Maccabees detail UK touring plans