Atoms For Peace, which also consists of Red Hot Chili Peppers bass player Flea, percussionist Mauro Refosco and Yorke’s long-term Radiohead collaborator Nigel Godrich, have named their first record ‘Amok‘. It will be released on February 25th next year.
“We formed to learn to play ‘The Eraser’ record, if you don’t know that, and discovered a really good energy doing that,” Yorke has said on Radiohead’s official website.
“And it fell into this record. I’m still reeling from being on tour for much of the year but we are planning to get together and play etc next year! We’re figuring all that out right now. Atoms is a ongoing and open ended project, where it leads i know not for certain, which is what is nice about it.”
‘Before Your Very Eyes’
‘Stuck Together Pieces’
‘Judge Jury and Executioner’
- Bloc Party's Kele Okereke to release 'world's first 3D printed record'
- UK's number one single sales of 2013 at highest level for 15 years
- Spotify 'to rival iTunes Radio with free music mobile app'
- Paul Weller, Gaz Coombes perform in London for Save The Children charity
- TOY unveil full UK tour for February 2014