Atoms For Peace, which also consists of Red Hot Chili Peppers bass player Flea, percussionist Mauro Refosco and Yorke’s long-term Radiohead collaborator Nigel Godrich, have named their first record ‘Amok‘. It will be released on February 25th next year.
“We formed to learn to play ‘The Eraser’ record, if you don’t know that, and discovered a really good energy doing that,” Yorke has said on Radiohead’s official website.
“And it fell into this record. I’m still reeling from being on tour for much of the year but we are planning to get together and play etc next year! We’re figuring all that out right now. Atoms is a ongoing and open ended project, where it leads i know not for certain, which is what is nice about it.”
‘Before Your Very Eyes’
‘Stuck Together Pieces’
‘Judge Jury and Executioner’
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide feat. Mazes, Palace and more
- Weezer unveil new album tracklist, delay release
- Release date, tracklist confirmed for Aphex Twin's new album
- Bastille premiere horror-infused video for ‘bad_news’
- Morrissey's 'World Peace Is None Of Your Business' disappears from US markets after label row