Atoms For Peace, which also consists of Red Hot Chili Peppers bass player Flea, percussionist Mauro Refosco and Yorke’s long-term Radiohead collaborator Nigel Godrich, have named their first record ‘Amok‘. It will be released on February 25th next year.
“We formed to learn to play ‘The Eraser’ record, if you don’t know that, and discovered a really good energy doing that,” Yorke has said on Radiohead’s official website.
“And it fell into this record. I’m still reeling from being on tour for much of the year but we are planning to get together and play etc next year! We’re figuring all that out right now. Atoms is a ongoing and open ended project, where it leads i know not for certain, which is what is nice about it.”
‘Before Your Very Eyes’
‘Stuck Together Pieces’
‘Judge Jury and Executioner’
- Acoustic performance of Courtney Barnett's 'Depreston' shared online
- Foo Fighters' North American tour looks set to go ahead as planned
- Spector confirm new album 'Moth Boys'
- Noel Gallagher pursuing a 'brand new way of working' on third solo album
- Foo Fighters, Muse, Oasis early favourites for Glastonbury 2016