Got any New Years Eve plans yet? If not, check your mail box. The Sun is reporting that Kings Of Leon have been booked by Chelsea FC owner Roman Abramovich to play his £5 million New Year’s Eve party.
400 hundred specially invited guests, probably Chelsea fans, have been invited to the celeb bash that will take place at Abramovich’s estate on the Caribbean island of St Barts tonight.
It seems that KOL will be replacing the originally planned pop star Rihanna as the live music provider at the party.
Just this week drummer Nathan Followill became a father for the first time, after his wife gave birth to daughter Violet Marlowe on December 27.
If you’re left out in the cold tonight you can catch the band this coming summer at their scheduled shows in London at O2 Arena on June 12 and 13 before playing Manchester Arena on June 24 and 25. The quartet then heads over to Birmingham’s LG Arena on July 9 and 10.
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide feat. F A N S, Ball Park Music and more
- Arctic Monkeys have independent record shops' biggest selling album of past year
- Beck planning second album release this year
- Video: Parquet Courts, and their pet cat, premiere 'Sunbathing Animal'
- Nirvana approached PJ Harvey to perform at Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame ceremony