More details regarding Noel Gallagher‘s 2013 Teenage Cancer Trust concerts have emerged, with the news that Blur pair Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon will perform immediately before Gallagher himself headlines in March.
Noel will follow Albarn and Coxon on March 23rd at the Royal Albert Hall in London for what is likely to be his only live appearance of 2013, and has told press a conference today that he is eyeing up an onstage collaboration with the duo, remarking: “Will we play together? I hope so.”
Meanwhile, Primal Scream (March 21st) and Ryan Adams (March 19th), are also among those who have been recruited for the week-long series of shows.
As previously reported on Live4ever, Gallagher’s long-time friends Kasabian will headline the Teenage Cancer Trust on March 22nd, and have told NME:
“The work that Teenage Cancer Trust carry out is vital and invaluable. We are honoured to have been invited back for the third time to perform and support such a worthy cause.”
- Noel Gallagher, Mumford & Sons, Royal Blood among UK's biggest selling albums of 2015 so far
- Catfish & The Bottlemen release Ewan McGregor's 'Hourglass' cover in full
- Morrissey announces September UK dates
- Arctic Monkeys win Best Live Act at 2015 Nordoff Robbins Silver Clef Awards
- Pulled Apart By Horses to headline Leeds Festival's Dance To The Radio stage