Jake Bugg will perform before the previously announced headliners The Stone Roses on June 14th, while The Maccabees and Bloc Party will grace the Main Stage a day later.
Ellie Goulding, The Script, Paloma Faith, Fun, Imperial Teen, The Farm, Blondie and Republica have all also been confirmed for next year. “We are proud to present some of the best new music around, together with artists who helped scope the face of modern music- it’s a stunning combination so far,” organiser John Giddings has said.
Last week, Bon Jovi were confirmed as the second of three Isle Of Wight headliners for next year, with Jon Bon Jovi remarking:
“The Isle of Wight Festival is legendary and we’re excited to join in the long tradition of Rock ‘n’ Roll history. We are honoured to be the headliners on the Main Stage Sunday night. This will mark our first visit to the island and I expect it will prove to be a highlight of our tour and of 2013.”
- Pulled Apart By Horses share cover of Slade's 'Merry Christmas Everyone'
- The Libertines refuse to comment on Glastonbury headline rumours
- Reading/Leeds Festival confirms first headliner for 2015
- Peace release 'Gen Strange' live cut, add 2015 London date
- Editors, The Charlatans, Slow Club for Save The Children's 'Christmas Jumper Jam'