The Killers brought their lengthy UK tour to a close over the weekend with two gigs at London’s O2 Arena.
The last date arrived on Saturday (November 17th) and included a cover of U2‘s 1987 US number one single ‘With Or Without You‘. Fan footage of the performance can be viewed on YouTube below.
The Killers have been in the UK promoting their recent ‘Battle Born‘ album since late last month, when a first show arrived in Glasgow.
They will now return to England in February next year for a pair of rescheduled concerts in Manchester after the original dates were postponed when frontman Brandon Flowers lost his voice.
The Las Vegas band have also confirmed a first stadium gig in the UK, and will perform at Wembley on June 22nd 2013. “It sort of feels like the full-circle moment in a way,” drummer Ronnie Vannucci told NME of the Wembley show.
“We started out here in the UK so to come back and play Wembley, I don’t know what I can say about it. Every couple of months there’s something along those lines that sort of blows me out of the water. Obviously, this is the cream of the crop of dreams coming true.”
- Acoustic performance of Courtney Barnett's 'Depreston' shared online
- Foo Fighters' North American tour looks set to go ahead as planned
- Spector confirm new album 'Moth Boys'
- Noel Gallagher pursuing a 'brand new way of working' on third solo album
- Foo Fighters, Muse, Oasis early favourites for Glastonbury 2016