Tickets for The Stone Roses‘ gig at Glasgow Green next June were snapped up by eager fans within an hour of going onsale this morning (November 2nd).
The reformed Manchester band announced their first 2013 shows earlier this week, outlining plans to play two nights at London’s Finsbury Park on June 7th and 8th, followed by a one night stay in Glasgow on June 15th.
And a post on the band’s Facebook page this morning has confirmed Glasgow Green, site of one of The Stone Roses’ most celebrated gigs back in 1990, is completely now sold-out, with just a few tickets remaining for London as of roughly 10am today.
“All 50,000 tickets sold out for Glasgow Green,” the post reads. “Saturday at Finsbury Park sold out. Small amount of tickets left for Friday Finsbury Park.”
The Stone Roses are reported to be working on a brand new studio album for release on 2013 after their successful European comeback tour this year.
- Feeder frontman Grant Nicholas unveils 'Joan Of Arc' video, UK & Ireland tour
- Gallery: James bring 'La Petite Mort' to the Leeds First Direct Arena
- Review: Killing Moon/Ally McCrae - 'New Moons Volume II'
- Independent labels pushing for Monday as new global release date
- Pulled Apart By Horses share cover of Slade's 'Merry Christmas Everyone'