James will hit the road with Echo & The Bunnymen next year in support of their forthcoming career-spanning box-set.
The ‘Gathering Sound Tour’ will be held throughout April 2013, beginning at the Glasgow SECC Hall. “It is with great pleasure that we announce our ‘Gathering Sound’ April tour with the legendary Echo and the Bunnymen as our very special guests,” frontman Tim Booth has said.
“We will be reworking old songs and revealing some new steps – expect the unexpected and prepare yourself for more passion than Fifty Shades of Grey.”
‘The Gathering Sound‘ box-set looks back on the Manchester band’s twelve album career, and is due to comprise CDs, a DVD, a 12″ vinyl record, an 8GB USB, rarities, live recordings, a 16-page booklet and a 44-page scrapbook.
Glasgow SECC Hall (13)
Newcastle O2 Academy (15)
Sheffield O2 Academy (16)
Bristol Colston Hall (17)
London O2 Academy Brixton (19, 20)
Bournemouth O2 Academy (22)
Leeds O2 Academy (23)
Birmingham O2 Academy (25)
Manchester Arena (26)
- Mumford & Sons announce third album 'Wilder Mind'
- Tame Impala announce Liverpool gig in September
- Amber Run confirm debut album '5am', UK and Ireland tour dates
- The Libertines, Tame Impala, Belle & Sebastian for first ever European Lollapalooza
- Public Service Broadcasting at number one on UK Record Store Chart