James will hit the road with Echo & The Bunnymen next year in support of their forthcoming career-spanning box-set.
The ‘Gathering Sound Tour’ will be held throughout April 2013, beginning at the Glasgow SECC Hall. “It is with great pleasure that we announce our ‘Gathering Sound’ April tour with the legendary Echo and the Bunnymen as our very special guests,” frontman Tim Booth has said.
“We will be reworking old songs and revealing some new steps – expect the unexpected and prepare yourself for more passion than Fifty Shades of Grey.”
‘The Gathering Sound‘ box-set looks back on the Manchester band’s twelve album career, and is due to comprise CDs, a DVD, a 12″ vinyl record, an 8GB USB, rarities, live recordings, a 16-page booklet and a 44-page scrapbook.
Glasgow SECC Hall (13)
Newcastle O2 Academy (15)
Sheffield O2 Academy (16)
Bristol Colston Hall (17)
London O2 Academy Brixton (19, 20)
Bournemouth O2 Academy (22)
Leeds O2 Academy (23)
Birmingham O2 Academy (25)
Manchester Arena (26)
- Mystery Jets announce new bass player, hint at new material tonight
- Video: Temples bring 'Shelter Song' to Ellen DeGeneres Show
- Little Comets announce 'The Sanguine' EP, October tour dates
- Belle & Sebastian confirm new album 'Girls In Peacetime Want To Dance'
- The Maccabees to warm-up for Kasabian support with first 2014 headline gig