James will hit the road with Echo & The Bunnymen next year in support of their forthcoming career-spanning box-set.
The ‘Gathering Sound Tour’ will be held throughout April 2013, beginning at the Glasgow SECC Hall. “It is with great pleasure that we announce our ‘Gathering Sound’ April tour with the legendary Echo and the Bunnymen as our very special guests,” frontman Tim Booth has said.
“We will be reworking old songs and revealing some new steps – expect the unexpected and prepare yourself for more passion than Fifty Shades of Grey.”
‘The Gathering Sound‘ box-set looks back on the Manchester band’s twelve album career, and is due to comprise CDs, a DVD, a 12″ vinyl record, an 8GB USB, rarities, live recordings, a 16-page booklet and a 44-page scrapbook.
Glasgow SECC Hall (13)
Newcastle O2 Academy (15)
Sheffield O2 Academy (16)
Bristol Colston Hall (17)
London O2 Academy Brixton (19, 20)
Bournemouth O2 Academy (22)
Leeds O2 Academy (23)
Birmingham O2 Academy (25)
Manchester Arena (26)
- Ride's reunion tour sells out within half an hour
- Special releases from The Beatles, The Who to support independent record shops
- Jamie T cancels European live dates on medical advice
- Kasabian 'shocked' at Glasgow display which read 'London is full of c*nts'
- Fleetwood Mac add another night at London's O2 Arena