Dinosaur Jr. will be in the UK early next year for a five-date tour.
The US trio released their tenth album ‘I Bet On Sky‘ in September, and have now unveiled a handful of British gigs which are set to form part of a wider European tour.
The trip begins in Scotland at the Glasgow Arches on January 30th, with shows south of the border in Leeds, Manchester, Brighton and Bristol booked thereafter. Tickets are onsale from November 23rd at 9am.
Meanwhile, J Mascis, Lou Barlow and Murph are set to be joined by Johnny Marr when they perform a one-off gig at at New York’s Terminal 5 venue on December 1st to celebrate the 25th anniversary of their debut album ‘You’re Living All Over Me‘, which will be played in its entirety during the concert.
2013 UK tour dates:
Glasgow Arches (30)
Leeds University Stylus (31)
Manchester Ritz (1)
Brighton Concorde (2)
Bristol Fiddlers Club (3)
- Video: Cage The Elephant air 'Melophobia' tracks on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Tim Burgess promises 'solo tracks and Charlatans classics' at London gig
- Kaiser Chiefs post new track 'Misery Company' online
- Jake Bugg, Arctic Monkeys among UK's biggest selling albums of the year
- Actor Ben Whishaw 'replaces Sacha Baron Cohen in Freddie Mercury biopic'