I Am Kloot have premiered the first single to be taken from their forthcoming ‘Let It All In‘ album – the follow up to the Mercury-nominated 2010 record ‘Sky At Night‘. ‘Hold Back The Night‘ can be viewed below.
As with their previous studio effort, I Am Kloot have enlisted Elbow‘s Guy Garvey and Craig Potter for production duties, and are expected to release the LP in January next year.
“It’s the third time we’ve worked with Craig and Guy but the process of doing this LP is different from the last one,” singer Johnny Bramwell has said of the new album.
‘Sky At Night’ was a beautiful lullaby of a record and it brought us a lot of new listeners, but people kept talking about the orchestration. I kept thinking, Fucking hell, man, it’s about the songs, not the xylophones! The idea behind this album is to show that our songs can work when they’re stripped down, much like our first LP.”
In addition, I Am Kloot have unveiled the details of three UK shows which will take place next month. The gigs are set to take place at Preston’s 53 Degrees (8th), Salford St Paul’s Church (9th) and London’s Islington Assembly Hall (20th).Just Published:
- Razorlight's Johnny Borrell to showcase debut solo album on low-key UK tour
- Channel 4 planning two new live music shows
- 'Made Of Stone' director Shane Meadows praises Stone Roses inspiration
- Christopher Lee celebrates 91st birthday with heavy metal album
- Tame Impala shunning 'unexciting' albums for new ways to release music