Radiohead kicked off their short UK arena run over the weekend with two gigs at the Manchester Evening News Arena.
The British band have been out on the road for most of this year in the wake of the release of their eighth studio album ‘The King Of Limbs‘ in 2011, and finally arrived in the UK for the twin Manchester gigs on October 6th and 7th.
The setlist drew heavily from their most recent record, and also included a selection of tracks from 2003′s ‘Hail To The Thief‘.
Radiohead will round off the brief UK tour with gigs at London’s O2 Arena tonight (October 8th) and tomorrow.
‘The Daily Mail’
‘These Are My Twisted Words’
‘The National Anthem’
‘You and Whose Army?’
‘Morning Mr. Magpie’
‘How to Disappear Completely’
‘Give Up the Ghost’
‘Everything In Its Right Place’
- Spring UK tour to coincide with release of Dexters' debut album
- Arcade Fire add new shows to 2014 North American tour
- The Men will have new album 'Tomorrow's Hits' out next spring
- Refunds offered as Blur are replaced at Big Day Out by Deftones, Beady Eye, The Hives
- Bastille, Arctic Monkeys among UK's most streamed Spotify bands