Radiohead kicked off their short UK arena run over the weekend with two gigs at the Manchester Evening News Arena.
The British band have been out on the road for most of this year in the wake of the release of their eighth studio album ‘The King Of Limbs‘ in 2011, and finally arrived in the UK for the twin Manchester gigs on October 6th and 7th.
The setlist drew heavily from their most recent record, and also included a selection of tracks from 2003′s ‘Hail To The Thief‘.
Radiohead will round off the brief UK tour with gigs at London’s O2 Arena tonight (October 8th) and tomorrow.
‘The Daily Mail’
‘These Are My Twisted Words’
‘The National Anthem’
‘You and Whose Army?’
‘Morning Mr. Magpie’
‘How to Disappear Completely’
‘Give Up the Ghost’
‘Everything In Its Right Place’
- The Horrors, The Orwells, Palma Violets and many more join Reading/Leeds line-up
- Video: Damon Albarn rides 'Heavy Seas Of Love'
- Twin Atlantic confirm 'Great Divide' album details
- Paul McCartney forced to postpone South American gig after equipment goes missing
- Pulled Apart By Horses share live track on eve of UK tour