Glasvegas have named their third album ‘Whoever Shouts The Loudest‘ according to frontman James Allan.
Speaking to NME, Allan told how he self-produced the record in his Glasgow home, and also confirmed the song titles ‘I’d Rather Be Dead Than Be With You‘, ‘All I Want Is My Baby‘, ‘Later… When The TV Turns To Static‘ and ‘If‘.
‘Whoever Shouts The Loudest’ will follow the band’s second album ‘EUPHORIC /// HEARTBREAK \\\‘, which was largely seen as a disappointing effort when compared to their self-titled debut, and resulted in Columbia dropping the group in the wake of a poor commercial performance.
“It’s hard for any artist to really understand why someone would have a connection to their passion,” Allan has told NME of that album. “There are records I didn’t like at first but grew to love over time – ‘Euphoric…’ may be one of those for other people. They’ve just got to get to know it better.”
As previously reported on Live4ever, Glasvegas will embark on a UK tour later this year, beginning at the Manchester Academy on December 3rd. A final show later arrives at Dumfries’ Venue on the 10th.Just Published:
- Song by The Fall deemed not suitable for Twilight soundtrack
- The Clash re-release five studio albums in 'boombox' package
- Placebo announce new album, European tour
- Queen's Brian May brands The Voice 'absolutely the most depressing programme on TV'
- Video: The National perform live on Late Show...with David Letterman