Foals have announced details of a UK tour to take place later this year as work continues on a new album.
The Oxford band will begin on November 28th at the Queens Social Club in Sheffield, and are due to visit the Leopard in Doncaster as the tour moves into December. A final show is booked for December 11th at the Tunbridge Wells Forum.
Foals released their second record ‘Total Life Forever‘ in May 2010, and found the LP being generally praised by critics as a significant step forward from their 2008 debut. The album subsequently landed a Mercury Music Prize nomination on a shortlist dominated by rock and indie acts such as I Am Kloot, Biffy Clyro, Paul Weller and that year’s winners The xx.
Queens Social Club, Sheffield (28)
Lock 42, Leicester (29)
Sugarmill, Stoke (30)
Leopard, Doncaster (2)
The Venue, Derby (3)
Guildhall, Gloucester (4)
Cellar, Southampton (6)
60 Million Lights, Bournemouth (7)
West End Centre, Aldershot (8)
Concorde 2, Brighton (10)
Tunbridge Wells Forum (11)
- Song by The Fall deemed not suitable for Twilight soundtrack
- The Clash re-release five studio albums in 'boombox' package
- Placebo announce new album, European tour
- Queen's Brian May brands The Voice 'absolutely the most depressing programme on TV'
- Video: The National perform live on Late Show...with David Letterman