The Killers have extended their autumn tour of the UK, which is due to begin at the Glasgow SECC on October 26th.
After previously confirming concerts at the Birmingham and Manchester arenas on October 31st and November 13th, the Las Vegas band have now added additional dates at the venues on November 1st and 14th respectively.
The gigs mark The Killers’ first major UK visit for some time after they entered a lengthy hiatus back in early 2010, and follows a headline appearance at V Festival last month.
The curtain will be brought down on the new tour with back-to-back shows at London’s O2 Arena on November 16th and 17th.
In addition, the group are also due to headline this month’s iTunes festival, when they will be supported by fast-rising British songwriter Jake Bugg at the London Roundhouse on September 11th.
Glasgow SECC (26)
Aberdeen Exhibition Centre (27)
Birmingham LG Arena (31)
Birmingham LG Arena (1)
Nottingham Capital FM Arena (3)
Newcastle Metro Radio Arena (4)
Cardiff Motorpoint Arena (5)
Sheffield Motorpoint Arena (8)
Liverpool Echo Arena (9)
Manchester Arena (13, 14)
London O2 Arena (16, 17)
- Placebo announce new album, European tour
- Queen's Brian May brands The Voice 'absolutely the most depressing programme on TV'
- Video: The National perform live on Late Show...with David Letterman
- The Psychedelic Furs announce summer North American tour
- Video: Beck gives live debut to 'Song Reader' tracks