The Icelandic band previously announced plans to round off their European trek with gigs in Glasgow, Manchester, Wolverhampton and London, and have now added new dates at the Manchester Apollo on March 4th and a third show at the Brixton Academy on March 9th.
The group will begin their tour of Europe on February 13th at the Porto Coliseum, continuing on throughout the remainder of the month before landing in the UK on March 2nd.
The tour is likely to offer fans an ambitious live display of Sigur Ros’ 2012 studio album ‘Valtari‘, which hit both the US and UK’s Top 10 upon its release in May.
Porto Coliseum (13)
Lisbon Campo Pequeno (14)
Jesolo Palazzo del Turismo (18)
Milan Mediolanum Forum (19)
Amsterdam HMH (21)
Berlin Tempodron (22)
Munich Zenith (23)
Basel St. Jakobshalle (24)
Brussels Forest National (26)
Paris Zenith (27)
Glasgow SECC (2)
Manchester Apollo (3,4)
Wolverhampton Civic (5)
London Brixton Academy (7,8,9)
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide feat. Soak, Tequila For Breakfast and more
- Manchester Orchestra announce 'Cope' follow-up LP
- Julian Casablancas on The Strokes' live plans: Touring is 'a great way to destroy a band'
- The Subways unveil self-titled new album, 2015 tour dates
- Queen to release new album with unheard Freddie Mercury songs