The Icelandic band previously announced plans to round off their European trek with gigs in Glasgow, Manchester, Wolverhampton and London, and have now added new dates at the Manchester Apollo on March 4th and a third show at the Brixton Academy on March 9th.
The group will begin their tour of Europe on February 13th at the Porto Coliseum, continuing on throughout the remainder of the month before landing in the UK on March 2nd.
The tour is likely to offer fans an ambitious live display of Sigur Ros’ 2012 studio album ‘Valtari‘, which hit both the US and UK’s Top 10 upon its release in May.
Porto Coliseum (13)
Lisbon Campo Pequeno (14)
Jesolo Palazzo del Turismo (18)
Milan Mediolanum Forum (19)
Amsterdam HMH (21)
Berlin Tempodron (22)
Munich Zenith (23)
Basel St. Jakobshalle (24)
Brussels Forest National (26)
Paris Zenith (27)
Glasgow SECC (2)
Manchester Apollo (3,4)
Wolverhampton Civic (5)
London Brixton Academy (7,8,9)
- Acoustic performance of Courtney Barnett's 'Depreston' shared online
- Foo Fighters' North American tour looks set to go ahead as planned
- Spector confirm new album 'Moth Boys'
- Noel Gallagher pursuing a 'brand new way of working' on third solo album
- Foo Fighters, Muse, Oasis early favourites for Glastonbury 2016