The Icelandic band previously announced plans to round off their European trek with gigs in Glasgow, Manchester, Wolverhampton and London, and have now added new dates at the Manchester Apollo on March 4th and a third show at the Brixton Academy on March 9th.
The group will begin their tour of Europe on February 13th at the Porto Coliseum, continuing on throughout the remainder of the month before landing in the UK on March 2nd.
The tour is likely to offer fans an ambitious live display of Sigur Ros’ 2012 studio album ‘Valtari‘, which hit both the US and UK’s Top 10 upon its release in May.
Porto Coliseum (13)
Lisbon Campo Pequeno (14)
Jesolo Palazzo del Turismo (18)
Milan Mediolanum Forum (19)
Amsterdam HMH (21)
Berlin Tempodron (22)
Munich Zenith (23)
Basel St. Jakobshalle (24)
Brussels Forest National (26)
Paris Zenith (27)
Glasgow SECC (2)
Manchester Apollo (3,4)
Wolverhampton Civic (5)
London Brixton Academy (7,8,9)
- Morrissey singles out O2 Arena as best gig of European tour
- Live4ever's Essential Listening 2014: The Albums
- Live4ever's Essential Listening 2014: The Twilight Sad on 'Nobody Wants To Be Here...'
- Ed Sheeran remains at number one on UK Record Store Chart
- The Rolling Stones post video message thanking fans for successful year