Two Door Cinema Club will play three acoustic gigs in London, Birmingham and Manchester next week to mark the release of their second studio album ‘Beacon‘.
The trio will first perform at the HMV on London’s Oxford Street on September 3rd at 6pm, when 400 fans will also be invited to a signing session. HMV’s store in the Bullring in Birmingham will be visited the following day at 5pm, with HMV on Manchester’s Market Street last up at 5pm on September 5th.
There’s still time to catch ‘Beacon’ via this link which is streaming online ahead of its official release on Monday (September 3rd). “Beacon is a much more intimate record than our first, but at the same time, it’s much bigger and more inclusive,” frontman Alex Trimble has said of the record. “Trying to find that balance has been our goal for a long time and this record takes us one step closer to the band we’ve dreamt of becoming.”
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide feat. Soak, Tequila For Breakfast and more
- Manchester Orchestra announce 'Cope' follow-up LP
- Julian Casablancas on The Strokes' live plans: Touring is 'a great way to destroy a band'
- The Subways unveil self-titled new album, 2015 tour dates
- Queen to release new album with unheard Freddie Mercury songs