Two Door Cinema Club will play three acoustic gigs in London, Birmingham and Manchester next week to mark the release of their second studio album ‘Beacon‘.
The trio will first perform at the HMV on London’s Oxford Street on September 3rd at 6pm, when 400 fans will also be invited to a signing session. HMV’s store in the Bullring in Birmingham will be visited the following day at 5pm, with HMV on Manchester’s Market Street last up at 5pm on September 5th.
There’s still time to catch ‘Beacon’ via this link which is streaming online ahead of its official release on Monday (September 3rd). “Beacon is a much more intimate record than our first, but at the same time, it’s much bigger and more inclusive,” frontman Alex Trimble has said of the record. “Trying to find that balance has been our goal for a long time and this record takes us one step closer to the band we’ve dreamt of becoming.”
- New Order confirm Brandon Flowers, Iggy Pop on new album
- Blur pick Courtney Barnett for US tour support
- Twin Atlantic premiere official video for 'Fall Into The Party'
- Maximo Park frontman Paul Smith unveils new solo single 'Break Me Down'
- Noel Gallagher, Led Zeppelin, Stone Roses have UK's top selling vinyl albums of 2015 so far