Gallows will head out on a tour of North America with their new frontman Wade MacNeil in support of the new self-titled album.
The tour begins in Baltimore on November 2nd, and also includes a series of Canadian dates in cities such as Montreal, Ottawa and Vancouver.
“We made this record self-titled as it musically defines the band known as Gallows as we exist today,” the band have said of the new record, their first since the departure of Frank Carter just over a year ago.
“This is our statement of intent, our laugh in the face of those who said Gallows were done when in reality, we’re just warming up.”
Baltimore, The Ottobar (2)
New York, The Studio at Webster Hall (3)
Poughkeepsie, The Loft @ The Chance (4)
Montreal, La Sala Rossa (6)
Ottawa, Mavericks Bar (7)
Toronto, Lee’s Palace (8)
Hamilton, The Underground (9)
London, Call The Office (10)
Hamtramk, Smalls (12)
Chicago, Subterranean (13)
Minneapolis, 7th Street Entry (15)
Winnipeg, Pyramid Cabaret (16)
Regina, The Exchange (17)
Saskatoon, Louis (19)
Edmonton, The Pawn Shop (20)
Calgary, Republik (22)
Vancouver, The Rickshaw Theatre (24)
Seattle, El Corazon (25)
Portland, Hawthorne Theatre (26)
- Interview: Grant Nicholas talks Feeder, solo albums and the current state of music
- Johnny Marr relying on 'really good memory' as he writes autobiography
- Festival No.6 new additions include Catfish & The Bottlemen, Gaz Coombes
- Blur still uncertain of future after recording 'The Magic Whip'
- Brandon Flowers adds date to May UK tour, posts new video