Gallows will head out on a tour of North America with their new frontman Wade MacNeil in support of the new self-titled album.
The tour begins in Baltimore on November 2nd, and also includes a series of Canadian dates in cities such as Montreal, Ottawa and Vancouver.
“We made this record self-titled as it musically defines the band known as Gallows as we exist today,” the band have said of the new record, their first since the departure of Frank Carter just over a year ago.
“This is our statement of intent, our laugh in the face of those who said Gallows were done when in reality, we’re just warming up.”
Baltimore, The Ottobar (2)
New York, The Studio at Webster Hall (3)
Poughkeepsie, The Loft @ The Chance (4)
Montreal, La Sala Rossa (6)
Ottawa, Mavericks Bar (7)
Toronto, Lee’s Palace (8)
Hamilton, The Underground (9)
London, Call The Office (10)
Hamtramk, Smalls (12)
Chicago, Subterranean (13)
Minneapolis, 7th Street Entry (15)
Winnipeg, Pyramid Cabaret (16)
Regina, The Exchange (17)
Saskatoon, Louis (19)
Edmonton, The Pawn Shop (20)
Calgary, Republik (22)
Vancouver, The Rickshaw Theatre (24)
Seattle, El Corazon (25)
Portland, Hawthorne Theatre (26)
- New Order confirm Brandon Flowers, Iggy Pop on new album
- Blur pick Courtney Barnett for US tour support
- Twin Atlantic premiere official video for 'Fall Into The Party'
- Maximo Park frontman Paul Smith unveils new solo single 'Break Me Down'
- Noel Gallagher, Led Zeppelin, Stone Roses have UK's top selling vinyl albums of 2015 so far