The Killers have today released the full video for their comeback single ‘Runaways‘, which can be viewed below.
The track is the first official taster to be taken from the Las Vegas band’s upcoming ‘Battle Born‘ album, which will be released in September.
‘Battle Born’ marks The Killers’ return from a lengthy hiatus following the completion of promotional duties for their 2008 record ‘Day & Age‘, during which time both frontman Brandon Flowers and drummer Ronnie Vanucci launched their own solo projects.
The Killers have been showcasing the new album during a first run of 2012 lives dates in the US, when ‘Rising Tide‘, ‘Miss Atomic Bomb‘ and ‘Flesh and Bone‘ were all aired along side ‘Runaways’ during the opening gig in North Carolina on July 19th.
The group will visit the UK for a headline appearance at V Festival next month, which will be preceded with a warm-up gig at the Leeds O2 Academy on August 17th.Just Published:
- Song by The Fall deemed not suitable for Twilight soundtrack
- The Clash re-release five studio albums in 'boombox' package
- Placebo announce new album, European tour
- Queen's Brian May brands The Voice 'absolutely the most depressing programme on TV'
- Video: The National perform live on Late Show...with David Letterman