Performing along with the likes of Jessie J and Crystal Castles, Noel Gallagher once again aired a large chunk of his debut solo album ‘Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds‘ along with established Oasis classics such as ‘(It’s Good To Be) Free‘, ‘Talk Tonight‘, ‘Whatever‘ and set closer ‘Don’t Look Back In Anger‘.
Click Here to watch Noel’s full show.
As with T In The Park last weekend, The Stone Roses followed Gallagher, armed with their own well-honed setlist which opened with the familiar bass-heavy strains of ‘I Wanna Be Adored‘, while the stretched out live groove of ‘Fools Gold‘ proved to be another highlight.
New Order will close the 2012 Benicassim tonight (July 15th), with The Vaccines, Ed Sheeran and David Guetta also among the acts due to perform on the main stage today.Just Published:
- Song by The Fall deemed not suitable for Twilight soundtrack
- The Clash re-release five studio albums in 'boombox' package
- Placebo announce new album, European tour
- Queen's Brian May brands The Voice 'absolutely the most depressing programme on TV'
- Video: The National perform live on Late Show...with David Letterman