According to VoucherCodes.co.uk, tickets for the marquee acts at the festival would individually cost £490 which means, when compared to the event’s ticket price this year of £199, makes T In The Park the best value for money.
Bestival’s price of £180 to see its headline acts which would individually total £442 make the Isle Of Wight event the second best in value for music lovers, while the island’s chief event is third.
“Despite the hefty price tags, festivals are still excellent value for money and a great chance to see some of the world’s best artists at a knock-down price,” Duncan Jennings, co-founder of VoucherCodes.co.uk, has said.
“The UK festival scene has exploded over the past decade and the sheer range of events taking place across the country is staggering, meaning there are events suitable for every budget.”
“It’s also worth noting that the poor weather has hit ticket sales this year and many events are still not sold out – great news for anyone looking for a last-minute bargain.”Just Published:
- The Clash re-release five studio albums in 'boombox' package
- Placebo announce new album, European tour
- Queen's Brian May brands The Voice 'absolutely the most depressing programme on TV'
- Video: The National perform live on Late Show...with David Letterman
- The Psychedelic Furs announce summer North American tour