Perennial festival favourites Feeder have been forced to cancel their planned appearance at this weekend’s T In The Park as frontman Grant Nicholas has fallen ill.
“I’m absolutely gutted to have to pull out of these shows and my sincere apologies go out to all our fans attending,” Nicholas has said when announcing the news.
“I have an infection and my doctor has diagnosed me with laryngitis, so performing this weekend is not an option. If I did, I’d badly damage my voice. We’ll miss the ever-brilliant Scottish crowd, especially as they’re so up for it, but we’re now looking forward to coming back to Glasgow for the Generation Freakshow tour in November.”
Feeder have become the second high profile cancellation to hit T In The Park this year; Pete Doherty also withdrew from the festival recently after entering rehab in Thailand.
Snow Patrol are due to headline the Main Stage tonight (July 5th), with Kasabian and The Stone Roses following over the course of the weekend.
- Song by The Fall deemed not suitable for Twilight soundtrack
- The Clash re-release five studio albums in 'boombox' package
- Placebo announce new album, European tour
- Queen's Brian May brands The Voice 'absolutely the most depressing programme on TV'
- Video: The National perform live on Late Show...with David Letterman