Band Of Skulls will re-issue their ‘Devil Takes Care Of His Own‘ single later this month, and have also announced two December UK shows, with more set to follow.
‘The Devil Takes Care Of His Own’ originally previewed the Southampton trio’s 2012 album ‘Sweet Sour‘ late last year, and will now be re-packaged with a James Lavelle remix of their second album’s title track on July 23rd.
In addition, Band Of Skulls have confirmed a live date at the London Brixton Academy, and a homecoming show at Southampton’s Guildhall, on December 7th and 9th respectively. They will also perform at Cambridge’s Junction venue on August 25th, a gig which is sandwiched between their twin performances at the Reading/Leeds festival. Additional UK shows are set to be announced in due course.
‘Sweet Sour’ was recorded at Rockfield Studios in Wales with producer Ian Davenport, and hit the UK Top 20 upon its release in February this year.Just Published:
- Channel 4 planning two new live music shows
- 'Made Of Stone' director Shane Meadows praises Stone Roses inspiration
- Christopher Lee celebrates 91st birthday with heavy metal album
- Tame Impala shunning 'unexciting' albums for new ways to release music
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi explains Bill Ward's departure