Australian songwriter Angus Stone will embark on a tour of North America throughout September in support of his recently released solo album ‘Broken Brights‘.
The tour will open at Los Angeles’ Troubadour venue on September 11th, with Canadian dates in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal also due during the course of the month.
The dates will be concluded on the final day of September at the World Cafe Live in Philadelphia.
Los Angeles, Calif. @ Troubadour (11)
San Francisco, Calif. @ Slim’s (12)
Portland, Ore. @ Doug Fir Lounge (14)
Seattle, Wash. @ The Crocodile (15)
Vancouver, British Columbia @ Electric Owl (16)
Salt Lake City, Utah @ The State Room (18)
Boulder, Colo. @ Fox Theatre (19)
Chicago, Ill. @ Park West (21)
Pontiac, Mich. @ The Crofoot – Pike Room (22)
Toronto, Ontario @ Opera House (23)
Montreal, Quebec @ Caberet Du Mile End (24)
Allston, Mass. @ Brighton Music Hall (25)
Washington, D.C. @ Rock And Roll Hotel (28)
New York, N.Y. @ Bowery Ballroom (29)
Philadelphia, Penn. @ World Café Live (30)
- Razorlight's Johnny Borrell to showcase debut solo album on low-key UK tour
- Channel 4 planning two new live music shows
- 'Made Of Stone' director Shane Meadows praises Stone Roses inspiration
- Christopher Lee celebrates 91st birthday with heavy metal album
- Tame Impala shunning 'unexciting' albums for new ways to release music