Alabama Shakes have announced a short run of UK dates for later this year, following up shows at the O2 Academy in Oxford and Brighton Concorde on September 4th and 5th respectively.
The small-scale tour will begin at the Manchester Academy on November 12th, with a stop at the Glasgow Barrowlands due a day later. Two London dates are set to close the tour, at the Coronet on November 16th and the HMV Forum on the 17th. Tickets are on sale from this Friday (June 27th) at 9am.
Alabama Shakes released their superb gospel blues inspired debut album ‘Boys & Girls‘ earlier this year and, as well as the autumn headline dates, will also make appearances at festivals including Latitude, Bestival and End Of The Road over the course of the summer.
O2 Academy Oxford 2 (4)
Brighton Concorde 2 (5)
Manchester Academy (12)
Glasgow Barrowlands (13)
London Coronet (16)
London HMV Forum (17)
- Razorlight's Johnny Borrell to showcase debut solo album on low-key UK tour
- Channel 4 planning two new live music shows
- 'Made Of Stone' director Shane Meadows praises Stone Roses inspiration
- Christopher Lee celebrates 91st birthday with heavy metal album
- Tame Impala shunning 'unexciting' albums for new ways to release music