Also added to the bill today for the festival, which will take place in Knebworth Park between July 6th-8th, are the likes of Andrew WK, Cypress Hill, Evanescence and The Darkness.
Queen, or more accurately remaining active members Brian May and Roger Taylor, will be joined at the festival Adam Lambert. When discussing the show, May has insisted the Queen duo have received a positive response from fans since confirming their intention to perform with the former American Idol contestant.
“Judging by my incoming mail, this decision will make a lot of people very happy,” the guitarist has said. “It’s a worthy challenge for us, and I’m sure Adam would meet with Freddie’s approval! And what better place to revisit, and walk those emotional paths than Knebworth? It will be a rush.”
Tickets are on sale from this Thursday (February 23rd) at 9am, more information can be found at Sonispherefestivals.com.
Faith No More
Fields Of The Nephilim
I Killed The Prom Queen
- James will headline Bingley Music Live in September
- Other Lives to support new album with North American tour
- Darlia announce May headline UK gigs after Wombats support
- Laura Marling 'questioned her future in music' after 'Once I Was An Eagle'
- David Gilmour to play European shows in support of new solo album