Also added to the bill today for the festival, which will take place in Knebworth Park between July 6th-8th, are the likes of Andrew WK, Cypress Hill, Evanescence and The Darkness.
Queen, or more accurately remaining active members Brian May and Roger Taylor, will be joined at the festival Adam Lambert. When discussing the show, May has insisted the Queen duo have received a positive response from fans since confirming their intention to perform with the former American Idol contestant.
“Judging by my incoming mail, this decision will make a lot of people very happy,” the guitarist has said. “It’s a worthy challenge for us, and I’m sure Adam would meet with Freddie’s approval! And what better place to revisit, and walk those emotional paths than Knebworth? It will be a rush.”
Tickets are on sale from this Thursday (February 23rd) at 9am, more information can be found at Sonispherefestivals.com.
Faith No More
Fields Of The Nephilim
I Killed The Prom Queen
- Noel Gallagher, Mumford & Sons, Royal Blood among UK's biggest selling albums of 2015 so far
- Catfish & The Bottlemen release Ewan McGregor's 'Hourglass' cover in full
- Morrissey announces September UK dates
- Arctic Monkeys win Best Live Act at 2015 Nordoff Robbins Silver Clef Awards
- Pulled Apart By Horses to headline Leeds Festival's Dance To The Radio stage