Bruce Springsteen will perform a special intimate gig at next month’s South By Southwest festival, where he is also due to deliver the event’s keynote speech.
The Boss is set to play at an undisclosed venue in Austin, Texas on the evening of March 15th, with tickets being gained by festival badge holders via a raffle. Entries can be made for tickets between March 12th-14th on site at South By, with the lucky chosen few being contacted on the day of the show. More information can be found at sxsw.com/springsteenticketdrawingruce .
Springsteen’s SXSW keynote speech is also due for March 15th, and will be followed a few days later with the launch of his US tour, which kicks off in Atlanta. The legendary songwriter is preparing the tour in support of his forthcoming album ‘Wrecking Ball‘.
Later this year, he will arrive on UK shores for a series of huge outdoor gigs, which will take in concerts at Sunderland’s Stadium of Light on June 21st, Manchester’s Etihad Stadium on the 22nd, and headline appearances at the Isle Of Wight and Hard Rock Calling festivals.
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide feat. Soak, Tequila For Breakfast and more
- Manchester Orchestra announce 'Cope' follow-up LP
- Julian Casablancas on The Strokes' live plans: Touring is 'a great way to destroy a band'
- The Subways unveil self-titled new album, 2015 tour dates
- Queen to release new album with unheard Freddie Mercury songs