Brand, along with moderator Don Was, will host Town Hall With Ringo Starr live from Los Angeles on January 30th, in which Ringo plans to discuss his life in music and the forthcoming record ‘Ringo 2012‘. Ringo will also sing live during the event.
Commenting on being picked to host the special programme, Brand joked that the interview will allow him to discover more on Ringo Starr’s career beyond narrating Thomas The Tank Engine.
“Like most people I am ignorant as to his life before he rose to prominence with Thomas the Tank Engine,” Brand said in a statement. “Now we can unravel the enigma of Ringo.”
Ringo’s new LP, his 17th studio effort, will be released the day after his Sirius Radio appearance. The record has been preceded by first single ‘Wings‘.
- Feeder frontman Grant Nicholas unveils 'Joan Of Arc' video, UK & Ireland tour
- Gallery: James bring 'La Petite Mort' to the Leeds First Direct Arena
- Review: Killing Moon/Ally McCrae - 'New Moons Volume II'
- Independent labels pushing for Monday as new global release date
- Pulled Apart By Horses share cover of Slade's 'Merry Christmas Everyone'