One of the tabloid’s many ‘sources’ is quoted as saying the pair got on famously after a chance meeting in London while Johansson was filming her latest movie Under the Skin.
“They got on like a house on fire and Scarlett was into his band’s music,” the source said. “There was an instant connection. They’ve been seeing each other for a good few weeks. Dan’s proper happy about it – and what guy wouldn’t be? He already thinks the world of Scarlett.”
Tribes are being tipped for big things in 2012 as the four piece, formed in 2010, prepare to release their debut album ‘Baby‘ next month. The record follows a series of EP and single releases during the course of this year, including the ‘When My Day Comes‘ EP which was issued last October.
It turns out it was rumor started by band mates.
‘The story was started of as a joke in a pub with the band and Dan’s mates, when a journalist picked up on it and ran it. It shows you how much people will believe.” (via Gigwise)Just Published:
- Song by The Fall deemed not suitable for Twilight soundtrack
- The Clash re-release five studio albums in 'boombox' package
- Placebo announce new album, European tour
- Queen's Brian May brands The Voice 'absolutely the most depressing programme on TV'
- Video: The National perform live on Late Show...with David Letterman