The Big Pink will release their second studio album ‘Future This‘ on January 16th next year, the duo have confirmed.
The LP, the follow up to their 2009 debut ‘A Brief History Of Love‘, has been recorded this year with Adele cohort Paul Epworth, and will contain ten new tracks including new single ‘Hit The Ground (Superman)‘, which can be sampled here.
‘Future This’ tracklist:
Hit The Ground (Superman)
Give It Up
Lose Your Mind
The Big Pink have also confirmed details of a February UK tour due to begin at the Bristol Thekla on the 8th. Stops in Portsmouth, Nottingham and Liverpool precede a date in Scotland at Glasgow’s King Tuts venue on the 14th, with an NME Awards gig at the London Garage bringing proceedings to a close on February 20th.
Bristol Thekla (8)
Portsmouth Wedgewood Rooms (9)
Nottingham Rescue Rooms (11)
Liverpool Academy (12)
Glasgow King Tuts (14)
Manchester Academy 3 (15)
Birmingham HMV Library (16)
Brighton Digital (18)
London The Garage (NME Awards Show) (20)
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide feat. F A N S, Ball Park Music and more
- Arctic Monkeys have independent record shops' biggest selling album of past year
- Beck planning second album release this year
- Video: Parquet Courts, and their pet cat, premiere 'Sunbathing Animal'
- Nirvana approached PJ Harvey to perform at Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame ceremony