London newcomers Django Django will head out on a UK tour next month as they prepare to release the album ‘Waveforms‘ on October 17th.
The tour will be launched at the Bristol Thekla on November 3rd, moving on to cities such as London, Leeds and Newcastle in between a stop at Les Inrocks, Cigale, Paris, before travelling north to Scotland for three dates in Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Glasgow to wrap up the tour.
The ‘Waveforms’ album follows a series of single releases during the past 12 months, including the 2010 track ‘WOR‘, which placed respectively on the Live4ever Ezine‘s Essential Listening retrospective last year.
03 Pressure @ Thekla – Bristol
04 Hooga – Chelmsford
06 Les Inrocks – Cigale, Paris
08 Hoxton Bar & Kitchen – London
11 The Hope – Brighton
17 Nation of Shopkeepers – Leeds
18 The Other Rooms – Newcastle
19 The Bowery – Sheffield
24 Sneaky Pete’s – Edinburgh
25 Tunnels – Aberdeen
26 Nice n Sleazy – Glasgow
- Video: Cage The Elephant air 'Melophobia' tracks on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Tim Burgess promises 'solo tracks and Charlatans classics' at London gig
- Kaiser Chiefs post new track 'Misery Company' online
- Jake Bugg, Arctic Monkeys among UK's biggest selling albums of the year
- Actor Ben Whishaw 'replaces Sacha Baron Cohen in Freddie Mercury biopic'