London newcomers Django Django will head out on a UK tour next month as they prepare to release the album ‘Waveforms‘ on October 17th.
The tour will be launched at the Bristol Thekla on November 3rd, moving on to cities such as London, Leeds and Newcastle in between a stop at Les Inrocks, Cigale, Paris, before travelling north to Scotland for three dates in Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Glasgow to wrap up the tour.
The ‘Waveforms’ album follows a series of single releases during the past 12 months, including the 2010 track ‘WOR‘, which placed respectively on the Live4ever Ezine‘s Essential Listening retrospective last year.
03 Pressure @ Thekla – Bristol
04 Hooga – Chelmsford
06 Les Inrocks – Cigale, Paris
08 Hoxton Bar & Kitchen – London
11 The Hope – Brighton
17 Nation of Shopkeepers – Leeds
18 The Other Rooms – Newcastle
19 The Bowery – Sheffield
24 Sneaky Pete’s – Edinburgh
25 Tunnels – Aberdeen
26 Nice n Sleazy – Glasgow
- Noel Gallagher, Mumford & Sons, Royal Blood among UK's biggest selling albums of 2015 so far
- Catfish & The Bottlemen release Ewan McGregor's 'Hourglass' cover in full
- Morrissey announces September UK dates
- Arctic Monkeys win Best Live Act at 2015 Nordoff Robbins Silver Clef Awards
- Pulled Apart By Horses to headline Leeds Festival's Dance To The Radio stage