London newcomers Django Django will head out on a UK tour next month as they prepare to release the album ‘Waveforms‘ on October 17th.
The tour will be launched at the Bristol Thekla on November 3rd, moving on to cities such as London, Leeds and Newcastle in between a stop at Les Inrocks, Cigale, Paris, before travelling north to Scotland for three dates in Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Glasgow to wrap up the tour.
The ‘Waveforms’ album follows a series of single releases during the past 12 months, including the 2010 track ‘WOR‘, which placed respectively on the Live4ever Ezine‘s Essential Listening retrospective last year.
03 Pressure @ Thekla – Bristol
04 Hooga – Chelmsford
06 Les Inrocks – Cigale, Paris
08 Hoxton Bar & Kitchen – London
11 The Hope – Brighton
17 Nation of Shopkeepers – Leeds
18 The Other Rooms – Newcastle
19 The Bowery – Sheffield
24 Sneaky Pete’s – Edinburgh
25 Tunnels – Aberdeen
26 Nice n Sleazy – Glasgow
- Kaiser Chiefs unveil North American tour dates
- Benjamin Booker releases 'Live At Third Man Records' album
- Gallery: The Barr Brothers play a packed out Deaf Institute in Manchester
- And So I Watch You From Afar reveal new album 'Heirs'
- East India Youth to follow Mercury nominated 'Total Strife Forever' in April