London newcomers Django Django will head out on a UK tour next month as they prepare to release the album ‘Waveforms‘ on October 17th.
The tour will be launched at the Bristol Thekla on November 3rd, moving on to cities such as London, Leeds and Newcastle in between a stop at Les Inrocks, Cigale, Paris, before travelling north to Scotland for three dates in Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Glasgow to wrap up the tour.
The ‘Waveforms’ album follows a series of single releases during the past 12 months, including the 2010 track ‘WOR‘, which placed respectively on the Live4ever Ezine‘s Essential Listening retrospective last year.
03 Pressure @ Thekla – Bristol
04 Hooga – Chelmsford
06 Les Inrocks – Cigale, Paris
08 Hoxton Bar & Kitchen – London
11 The Hope – Brighton
17 Nation of Shopkeepers – Leeds
18 The Other Rooms – Newcastle
19 The Bowery – Sheffield
24 Sneaky Pete’s – Edinburgh
25 Tunnels – Aberdeen
26 Nice n Sleazy – Glasgow
- Arctic Monkeys have independent record shops' biggest selling album of past year
- Beck planning second album release this year
- Video: Parquet Courts, and their pet cat, premiere 'Sunbathing Animal'
- Nirvana approached PJ Harvey to perform at Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame ceremony
- The Jim Jones Revue to launch North American tour this weekend