The show has been arranged by Hard Rock in conjunction with UK commercial radio station Absolute Radio, whose DJ Geoff Lloyd will be announcing more details on the show shortly.
“Miles is the perfect mix of charismatic frontman and solid musician,” Lloyd remarked. “‘Colour of the Trap‘ is a fantastic debut album but you get the sense there’s so much more to come from Miles. The gig at Hard Rock Café will be a great chance for fans to see him up close.”
20 complimentary tickets will be available on a first come, first serve basis from The Back Room, Old Park Lane on Tuesday 20th September between 11am and 6pm, while listeners to Absolute Radio and visitors to their website will also be in with a chance of winning tickets.
The show will be broadcast on Absolute Radio on September 25th.
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide: Highlights The Dead Heavys
- The Temper Trap 'reaching the end' of recording their third album
- Black Grape announce full UK reunion tour
- Line-up for BBC Introducing Stage at Radio 1's Big Weekend revealed
- The Charlatans and Ronan Keating involved in argument at music industry event