The show has been arranged by Hard Rock in conjunction with UK commercial radio station Absolute Radio, whose DJ Geoff Lloyd will be announcing more details on the show shortly.
“Miles is the perfect mix of charismatic frontman and solid musician,” Lloyd remarked. “‘Colour of the Trap‘ is a fantastic debut album but you get the sense there’s so much more to come from Miles. The gig at Hard Rock Café will be a great chance for fans to see him up close.”
20 complimentary tickets will be available on a first come, first serve basis from The Back Room, Old Park Lane on Tuesday 20th September between 11am and 6pm, while listeners to Absolute Radio and visitors to their website will also be in with a chance of winning tickets.
The show will be broadcast on Absolute Radio on September 25th.
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide: Battle Lines, Life In Film and more
- Circa Waves, Lapsley on Liverpool's GIT Awards 2015 shortlist
- The National, Menomena members form new supergroup Pfarmers
- Gene Simmons criticises U2, The Rolling Stones for using 'backing tracks' live
- The War On Drugs, The Cribs, Palma Violets added to T In The Park 2015