The show has been arranged by Hard Rock in conjunction with UK commercial radio station Absolute Radio, whose DJ Geoff Lloyd will be announcing more details on the show shortly.
“Miles is the perfect mix of charismatic frontman and solid musician,” Lloyd remarked. “‘Colour of the Trap‘ is a fantastic debut album but you get the sense there’s so much more to come from Miles. The gig at Hard Rock Café will be a great chance for fans to see him up close.”
20 complimentary tickets will be available on a first come, first serve basis from The Back Room, Old Park Lane on Tuesday 20th September between 11am and 6pm, while listeners to Absolute Radio and visitors to their website will also be in with a chance of winning tickets.
The show will be broadcast on Absolute Radio on September 25th.
- 2014 Mercury Prize nominees to be revealed next week
- Franz Ferdinand, Mogwai to push for Scottish independence at Edinburgh gig
- Eight Kate Bush albums re-enter UK's Top 40
- Royal Blood unveil UK tour after securing fastest selling rock debut in three years
- Review: Leeds Festival 2014 - Arctic Monkeys, Queens Of The Stone Age and more