Elbow warmed up for their impending UK tour last night (March 2nd) with a show at the Cambridge Junction.
Fans were treated to new tracks including ‘Lippy Kids‘ and recent single ‘Neat Little Rows‘, both of which feature on the band’s forthcoming fifth studio album ‘Build a Rocket Boys!‘, as well as established favourites such as ‘Station Approach‘ and ‘One Day Like This‘.
“We played a television show the other night but apart from that this is the first time we’ve been on a stage in a long while,” frontman Guy Garvey said. “We’re going to play some new songs, some old songs and yes, we are going to fuck them up and forget some words. So it’s a dry run. A trial run. Thanks very much for coming.”
Elbow’s UK arena tour will open with a show at the Glasgow SECCC on March 15th. ‘Build a Rocket Boys!‘ is released on March 7th.
‘The Bones Of You’
‘Neat Little Rows’
‘The Night Will Always Win’
‘Grounds For Divorce’
‘The Loneliness Of A Tower Crane Driver’
‘Weather To Fly’
‘One Day Like This’
- Kasabian's Serge Pizzorno already planning 'heavy, bombastic' new album
- Christopher Owens unveils 'Never Wanna See That Look Again' video
- The Twilight Sad unveil first official single from new album
- Catfish & The Bottlemen: New album is about 'chasing girls and getting out of a small town'
- Video: Alt-J, Ryan Adams play new series of Later...With Jools Holland