Multi talented Hollywood star Johnny Depp has reportedly stepped behind the camera to direct a comeback video for UK indie act Babybird‘s new single.
US published website Imnotobsessed.com reports that celebrity photographers snapped Depp on the set of the Babybird music video on Wednesday in Hertfordshire, England.
The video, which was shot over two days at Hatfield House, stars Snatch actor Stepen Graham and Babybird front man Stephen Jones.
Graham has previously appeared in several Arctic Monkeys videos, including the band’s short film ‘Scummy Man’. He also featured alongside Depp in Michael Mann’s ‘Public Enemies’ movie.
The Public Enemies star is known to be a fan of the band, who shot to fame with 1996 hit You’re Gorgeous.
Dep’s love for music is no secret after he took to the stage last year with his pals THE KIDS.
Babybird’s as yet untitled album had been completed back in August according to the band. The release is scheduled for November of this year.
Babybird , Your Gorgeous, 1996
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide: Highlights The Dead Heavys
- The Temper Trap 'reaching the end' of recording their third album
- Black Grape announce full UK reunion tour
- Line-up for BBC Introducing Stage at Radio 1's Big Weekend revealed
- The Charlatans and Ronan Keating involved in argument at music industry event