Multi talented Hollywood star Johnny Depp has reportedly stepped behind the camera to direct a comeback video for UK indie act Babybird‘s new single.
US published website Imnotobsessed.com reports that celebrity photographers snapped Depp on the set of the Babybird music video on Wednesday in Hertfordshire, England.
The video, which was shot over two days at Hatfield House, stars Snatch actor Stepen Graham and Babybird front man Stephen Jones.
Graham has previously appeared in several Arctic Monkeys videos, including the band’s short film ‘Scummy Man’. He also featured alongside Depp in Michael Mann’s ‘Public Enemies’ movie.
The Public Enemies star is known to be a fan of the band, who shot to fame with 1996 hit You’re Gorgeous.
Dep’s love for music is no secret after he took to the stage last year with his pals THE KIDS.
Babybird’s as yet untitled album had been completed back in August according to the band. The release is scheduled for November of this year.
Babybird , Your Gorgeous, 1996
- Noel Gallagher, Mumford & Sons, Royal Blood among UK's biggest selling albums of 2015 so far
- Catfish & The Bottlemen release Ewan McGregor's 'Hourglass' cover in full
- Morrissey announces September UK dates
- Arctic Monkeys win Best Live Act at 2015 Nordoff Robbins Silver Clef Awards
- Pulled Apart By Horses to headline Leeds Festival's Dance To The Radio stage